Saturday, January 8, 2011

Jan 8th 2011

1st program of the year 2011 - Money and You MasterKey Program. My role: Music Master. Good! I can focus, listen, feel and be present with class and room energy. Been a long time since I am involve and today will set the pace for training and PRESENT.

Right now I have so many things to do or who and what am I comparing to? To me may be alot, to some may just be only the pre requisite. To me maybe intense, to Carlos Slim, Bill Gates or Warren Buffett, that is not even a percentage of their challenge. So what is my reality? What is my truth? They may be true but not the TRUTH. Rewire my mind and go for EXCELLENCE! Do my BEST, Commit, focus and act!

Today I have already started my sales and marketing for 90 Degree vision and mission. Just need to structure and systemize it thoroughly. I need this! I need this opportunity ti ETR and really shine my way out to deliver massive results that will change my life and my family life! I can do this with the support of technology, team and my resources. Just take continuous action and consistent flow of energy. Keep myself fit and healthy, focus and patience. Breathe and be happy. Smile and snap out of it and PEAK STATE! Yeah! Okie! Great! Hmm....lets see! Ok!!!! Whoosh!

No comments: