Sunday, April 29, 2007

What I Feel Like Saying..........

What I Feel Like Saying Is.........

Thank you to ALL who is reading my Blog NOW! You ladies and gentlemen are my FIRST PIONEER group to witness this historical day of my life in this very day 29th April 2007 Sunday where I started my very First Ever Blog. For that I acknowledged MYSELF and to ALL of you. Its you ALL who has allow me to see a different me and my beliefs in writing blog. Without you my DEAR FRIENDS, this part of my life will not happen. Right now, my IPOD is playing "The Rose", how appropriate this moment is for everything that happens now! Thank you to ALL my buddies. I Love you ALL!

I am truly blessed with everything that I have now. The universe, friends that I have not meet, my buddies, my family and most importantly MYSELF. Its a gift that I am out in this world. To create a higher self and to love and support beings around me. Little did I know that I myself have so much power and certainty in me. Like my friend John who said to me "A gentle gaint has walk out of his shadow, saying softly to himself "I MAKE IT" and the journey continues". WOW...what a Distinction. Those who knows me and know what I am saying, do You Feel It???
I mean its so amazing in the process where I am fighting against ME. Scary hey and only you buddies (you know who you are) will know the feelings (for those who is confuse and like to gain more clarity, do not be afraid to ring me). I was so blown away the moment I opened my eyes. The clarity, the power, the love, the energy just flow around you, bounding up and down non-stop (like an atom which keep vibrating within, getting ready to GO). I am glad I survive, I am glad I MAKE IT! Thank you John, I Love You. And to my buddies, Thank you for being there with me spiritually, I Love you All. (Ending song to this moment "That's What Friends Are For." Haha...nothing happens by accident...Especailly for you All my buddies.

Thats What I Feel Like Saying..........

4 comments:

Xinxl said...

Hey dude, congrats on the 'birth' of your blog!! Hehe.. Looks like my blog has a 'twin brother', born on 29 April 2007! Cheers to this amazing day!

@del said...

Yo, gentle giant... Blogging is contagious eh?1 Keke... I'm glad I have another male buddy's blog to read, other than that Mr Joe Lee (*yawn*).

Look forward to more posts to read...

Luv you!

Sin Yan said...

Yeah! Finally u've did it. Look forward to see more of ur essence-ful posting ;)

Jean Hoo said...

So happy to have another blogger in our "buddies gang"

Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it....