Monday, April 30, 2007

'Wake Up' Call! ~Quote of the day~ "How can I become a better person tomorrow?"

What a moment it was with my boss last night that had created such a huge transformation today. I know that I needed that mainly because I attracted it and has been manifesting it to happen! Thank you Boss! It was like a moment of fury and essence of anger but with so much brotherly love and care for me, wanting me to get back where I was when I joined you and your team. Your trust towards me has never been less and for that Thank You in believing in me. I believe with that moment of truth, I saw myself 'up there' again.

Today is a 100% FULL TILT day! I participated full out and could feel more responsibilities in my work. I was given a task which I had been waiting for and I got it. Its a start of the real work for my occupation. A start of a new developing leader as I can see myself rising slowly but surely. Truly blessed with myself and the faith that I have all along. Today I acknowledged a good start and tomorrow will see from "Good to Great" me. One distinction as I flip a magazine that is quote by one of the richest and most talent sportsman ever on this planet earth and I am so inspired. That is "How can I become a better person tomorrow?". Man....where on earth did he get that from. He is already the best in his sports industry and yet the biggest person you got to win is YOURSELF! That had triggered me to tell myself that everyday the moment I close my eyes "How can I become a better person tomorrow" till my eyes is open "How can I become a better person than yesterday". I hope by sharing this distinction, it does create awareness to everyone who is reading now. Thank you for today and I look forward to each day in a greater me with Love, Empowerment and Motivation! Inspiring everyone around me!!!

Bless the world!!! Love and support...

No comments: