Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ocean 3 Mastermind

This blog is specially for my another brother who I will never forget - Kok Leong. Brother, I know our mastermind is put on hold for quite a while and I have spoken to you about whats going on. I have great news for you and will share with you when we conduct our next mastermind. As of now, the next meeting will be in the month of Dec and will confirm the date again. Just want you to know that you have been patience and very sincere in this friendship and in this group. Though we may have somehow disconnect a little due to each of our commitment in work, I know we are still Ocean 3 when we come together. Lets set the context the next meeting and this time, we are going stronger, deeper and greater! I look forward to see you Kok Leong brother!

No comments: