Thursday, November 8, 2007

Value Investing Mastermind

Today is my second meeting with the Value Investing Mastermind Group. I must say I am with a group of elite who are real smart investors on the way to becoming a multi millionaire in years(3 years) to come. I am honor to be one of them. With this rate we are going, we are going to create more values, more opportunities, more education and more miracles for the people interested in investing and the beautiful world. This is a very powerful dynamic and committed group of value investors. I joined this group last week under the influence of Clive and Ken who had demonstrated their true essence of value investor, considering their years of knowledges, experience and skills in the stock market, needless to say their portfolios, which they are on the way to financial freedom. The last meeting was very overwhelming for me as I am newly joined since they form this group in 2006 Dec. They are already a year into their studies and projects and now my role in this group is to keep the hype and energy going and lift to another level, thats my 'usage' for now : ) which Clive knows I am great at it. Thanks brother!

We came out with a partnership name V.I.G (Value Investing Group). A slogan (still revising) - 'With VIG, we grow your money BIG', sounds great isn't it We appointed a new Chairman as well today and she will be overlooking the team and the upcoming projects. Manz, I got to say I am really blessed to be surrounded by great people and I must contribute my part as well to this group molding it dynamic strong and bonded. Can't wait for the next meeting to come and focus on our multi-million dollar project. Thank you team, you investors rocks!!!

No comments: