Monday, December 31, 2007

Youcan Ice-cream

This December has been a great long month. I have came a long way to this moment that right now I can finally pen down my thoughts and feelings. Over the weeks I have been busy with my business with Joe and Clive, selling ice-cream and receive lots of market feedback and perturbation. Understanding what is business, what is leveraging, what is it like to work under the 'heat'(mental and physical), what is it like to feel discourage, the government sectors, the consumers, the competitors, the top management and many many others. Being able to be in a business is no joke. It sounds easy yet when I am on the ground, I felt like stopping and take an easy way out - to be an employee and not an entrepreneur. This is what I am made of, to serve and conquer, now feeling challenged and am with this feeling for a week since Christmas, very very perturbated.

Correcting without invaliding myself is the key. I have made self correction and yet the core root its not just about the business but myself and my leadership qualities. I have doubt, feeling skeptical and something just tell me to 'Chiong' and never give up! I look forward to tomorrow to make the CHANGE and a turn in my business and the sales will flow in like the Hudson River with cash cash cash! Thats WILFS for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.