Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Warrior Comback

Holly Molly Mother Son of The Gun!!!! What on earth is happening? I have been away for 1 year 4 months 1 week. I am back? This evening Clive showed me my blog that I last wrote on 31st Dec 2007! It was sooooo long ago and it gives me a refreshing feeling of connection with myself. Man that feels fricking good.  I am all smiling now! Where to I start? Ok, lets start with what I feel like saying is......HOLLY MOTHER FRICK! I am back. I feel energy, feel joy, feel excited, feel great! Dun know why and what the hack! Dun Think Dun Think Dun Think!!! - Number 1 secret to LIFE! I am very blessed with so many happenings in my life! My family, my love Cindy, my great friends, my brothers - All have superb car now (Dun play play) and getting married soon too. AIya..everyone is evolving man! Somehow I have so much to say and I am feeling sleepy now. Be back another day with more profound stuff. This time I am coming back with a storm, gush of vibrant energy and a rush of excitement! Till I am back again, AHO!

No comments: