Sunday, April 12, 2009

Mum

Mum is back from SZ and I missed her so much. Seeing her melts my heart and brought tears to my eyes. She has been a great lover, care taker, a responsible mum and a loving woman. Never has she complained about me nor my family. The most she did is to talk to me about her feelings and whoosh of within 5 mins. She understand M&Y and in fact she is the only one that truly practices M&Y principles in our family even though she did not go through the course. She understand NO DRAMA HOOK and and that is the biggest take away in this family! She stand strong and firm as a woman and as a mother. I love her so much to see going through this and yet I need time and FUCKING HARD WORK to see results. I wish I could give her more at this point of time and I MUST! What AM I GOING TO DO ABOUT IT DENNIS TAN? 

BELIEVE COMMIT DISCIPLINE PERSEVERE EXCELLENCE ACTION FOCUS -> RESULTS

No comments: