Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A great start of the day...

The day started when I first opened my eyes. Could hear the drizzling and cosy rain showering outside my window with love and peace. Walking towards the train station could feel the gust of wind running through my face...Whao....life is so peaceful. Stuffing the ipod into my ears and the song just played 'What a feeling' by flashdance. Memories and sight of M&Y kept flashing through my mind. Manz can't wait to return in July!!! Although the past two days I slept only 8 hours in total, I am still filled with strength and energy and I constantly tell myself that this is the preparation for BSE and well....we shall see. Tonight is the fouth meeting of the SCG and location MY HOUSE...hahaha...luckily my family is already on the way to Japan...leaving the house to my care(hopefully). Very look forward to tonight meeting : ) and to the world, have a most awesome day!!!

Love always...

No comments: