Monday, September 10, 2007

Detachment

Thinking of what I learned in Buddhism, Buddha taught one to learn to detach from things, feelings, people, knowing that impermance is inevitable in one's live. I learned to understand about what attachment is and maybe because of certain expectations that may have acquire certain feelings I am feeling now. Learning to understand about emotions, friends, family and beings is a pretty hard thing to do but its only through understanding then I will learn more about them and eventually myself. I must change for my good, learning to detach even from happy feelings. Yes, remember them in the moment and revive them in memories in the moment but never be attach to it because its impermance. I must stand firm, focus and build myself up slowly and work towards my value. I am grateful I am feeling this way, very grateful....

No comments: