Friday, September 7, 2007

Outstanding Week!

3 days had passed since AR 'Unlimited Power'. During the seminar, I had gained alot alot of tools and education to start my 'engine' going. Many a time I 'delay' my success towards my goals, always finding the easy ways to get it done and the best part was I did not even start! Like AR mentioned that beings are often in a 'spin' towards life and sometimes during the 'spin' I want to go towards the 'worst', to experience how far can I go but always in the nick of time, I 'steer' my wheels towards my destination. For example, I was faced with challenges couple of weeks back and along the way I received positive 'taps' to get back to reality and move toward. "Whatever I focus on, I get the 'feel'." Somehow AR 's description plays a part in my live the last few weeks, the experience I encountered, challenges I faced and people that I met. So many time I told myself to decide and decide and decide and yet, the decisions I made seems going seamlessly into thin air and before I knew it, it vanished into vapours. I learned that DECISION IS A PREFERENCE IF NO ACTIONS TAKEN!!! I have not been ACTING since I make decisions after decisions. I believe its TIME to focus.

Using the 'STATE of MIND' plays a big part in my destiny. To focus and capture the emotion when in motion while 'acting' on my goals, career, business, friends and family. Feel every moment of happiness when I am in the NOW. Its the NOW that keeps me alive and FOCUS on that. Believe strongly that life is created for me to give and value add to people. Never doubt or fear but using these ve- emotions and transform into empowering habits and success emotion muscles to get things done! It may not work immediately but having the faith and intention will keep me going on and on until the universe will reward me abundantly without questions ask. Things will flow eventually to my command.

This is gonna be a big month for me and like I shared with my buddy, each layer of onion is peeling off slowly but surely and that we are gonna have a big breakthrough and move towards life. I am happy for you that your decision you made. Am very excited to see you get started and that I wish you success and happiness!

This is indeed an Outstanding week and more and more layers will peel off to reveal my life destiny journey : ) I am so excited!!!

No comments: