Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thinking of You

5 months has passed so quickly before we last met and it seems like a term break from my uni days when I look forward to the day I am back in spore to see you again but now that feeling does not exist anymore. Although I am thinking of you every now and then, I know I am no longer in your heart. Each time when I think of you , I am in deep thoughts, thinking why two of us did not work out. Is it because of my ego or yours, maybe we both have? That does not matter anymore I guess. I believe you have someone in your heart now and that I sincerely wish you and your partner full of love, full of happiness. Yes I will move on and I know that 'dui de ren' will appear right before me. I am gonna to do what I MUST do and I will achieve whatever I have set and I will conquer. Lastly, I just want to tell you that I will as I always say to love and support you whenever you still need me. Take care Y. I Love You.

No comments: