Friday, August 31, 2007

Nice Work

Back to work again! Have been preparing the IB packages non stop till now, over 2 hours of 'C' ness and patience and I enjoyed it….not felt so efficient for a while : ) I believe I will miss this team of mine a lot. They are one of the most efficient and tedious workers I have come across. No doubt sometimes there are political acts among them but I do believe they do it for a reason and that I hold nothing against them but respect for their individual duties. Something I learn here which is teamwork. Observing and applying what I can learn here over the next couple of weeks is going to enhance me in my next job and business I am in. I am so looking forward to my next destination to add lotsa of values to the team, the company, the people, my business, my family and the universe.

'Ride the horse, hit the train, soar like an eagle!!!'

No comments: