Saturday, October 13, 2007

BSE in the real world!

Amazing start of our Day 1 Ice-cream business. In no time we are gonna be the ice-cream guru of Singapore. Not so much about the eating side but the business model of it.

Welcome to 'Youcan' Happyhour Campaign-We are the team named 'Champion' by myself, Joe and Clive. A team of recent BSE grads that were recurited by Ken Chee in launching the Ice-cream business. I am so blessed to be involved in this business reason being I love sales, marketing and working in a team-with the right people. Joe, Clive and myself were so align in this business that we hit off the sales so fast! Never thought that money comes so quick that my pocket were filled with lots of cash within an hour. We hit the right 'hot spot' and the winning strategy to capture the essence of the crowd. So much learning experiences and distinctions in day one of our business. Though we were sweaty, tired and hungry(me only I guess), we had so much fun and were smiling the whole day. I believe its one of my happiest day ever!

The only cha-ll-enge....we had was when our generator broke down. Our ice-creams melted and couldn't sell anymore. That was the time as well that the money came in fast and furious. We packed up and rang Ken and other team to deplot the van at the hot spot. With 2 hours, the Ice-cream sold out! This shows that the winning formula is working greatly. We were so glad that we had replacement and that added lotsa value to the crowd and to the team!

Day 2 today and my team of Champions are out there fighting the battle(Aunties, Kids, Da Jie, Missy and so on...), I wish them best of succss and I will see you two in 7 hours time! I am here with you!

Sell sell sell and all will be well!!! Money comes in easliy and effortlessly!!!

Give a Hi-5 to your partner and say 'I Love Sales and Marketing'. No partner? Clap your left hand and right hand! Haha....Love the world!!!!

No comments: