Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Learning Experience

My so call 'boss' is behaving very cold towards me. Why is that so? I believe the team leader who was once my good friend had implanted poisonous venom about me to him which is not surprising. Its really amazing since she is indebt to me and now I am demanding for return and she said 'Sue me if you want'! Lol...initally I give her the benefits of adult because she may have her emotion up and intelligent down but well after numerous call to her husband who was once my great great buddy(Stab me before a few times) also decided to severe ties with me. A man with so much guts yet 'balls' controlled by wife. What a Man! Anyhow, they are the true masters who taught me about human behaviour of the universe. Many of times today when I am in this very office I was a little disturbed with the way they communicated and somehow I told myself not to be affected by them, not allowing them to control my emotion. Whoosh was what Wendy said in yesterday CNA and focus your energy in the present moment. I had immediate fine distinction! I do not know what I will do should I am not aware about excellerated education and holistic learning, I may 'kill' them. Thank you great spirit for your guidance, once again, you have lead me to another level : )

'Forgive what you need to forgive, forget what you need to forget'. Money and You Day 3.

No comments: