Monday, October 15, 2007

Credit Suisse Private Banking

Bu Zhi Bu Jue, I have been here for 8 months and 3 days to go before I leave this bank for good. To be honest, I love this bank. The product, system, management, branding, culture and people are so great except some I guess are not so hmm..... I am a little attached for now as I believe I may not step into a corporate working environment againwhich leaves me some sentimental value here. This bank has taught me professionalism, customer service, firmness with communication and many other valuable stuffs. I never would had got into this bank without my 100% attitude if I did not believe in me. Somehow or rather I thanks the 'people' of this environment that had referred me and ironically they turn into my opposition party! Now we are into a battle. Sabu sabu sabu....

I believe in Karma and I had my Karma returned upon me with physical, mental and emotion hurt and I know everything happened to me before and now has a reason behind it. Do great now and greatness will come back : )

A bit off track.... lets get back to bank story. One of the best thing I got out of this bank is friendship. These friends of mine are 'high end' people, meaning they are very smart, intelligent, rich and professional people/bankers. I must say they are the top 30% of the corporate world in Singapore and working alongside with them does enhanced my skills and interpersonal relationship. They are really nice people too-friendly, helpful and cheerful beings. I know that I will keep in touch with some of them even when I leave. I am really grateful and bless.

Well, I guess I will miss this place very much because its my first job in history of a graduated and I will always be grateful for all that had happen in this bank. Thank You Credit Suisse.

No comments: