Monday, July 16, 2007

7 days later...

Been a week since I am back from Money and You. During this one week, I am over whelmed by many tremendous happenings. I have so much to share and do not know where and how to start. I can't face my blog or anyone during that period of time. I was stucked, lost, supressed, uncertain, shock, surprised, fearful, and many many kind of mixed emotions. I have not felt this way before and these feelings were there to teach me something, things that I had never came across ever.

This Money and You was the best ever for myself to know so much about me, the truth, the hidden self, the doubt, the courage, the changes, the dramas, my mentors, my family, my love ones, my friends, my collegaues, my boss and human beings indeed! I am taken aback by many incidents that does not seems what it appears to be and the ending was somehow painful yet relief that I had witnessed the truth and the truth is true to my context and I am responsible for all these emotions and trigger. What had I done to ATTRACT all these? What was the cause? ME is the answer! I am the cause, I am the creator, I was the victim of my self. I am responsible for ME.

Within a short period time I was awaken! NOW I am making decisions that will lead me to doubt, fear, uncertainty and yes this is just one side of the coin and the other flip side, courage sinked in, determination, perseverance, faith, actions and power sinked in so deeply that it overrules all impossibilties and forward I charge! I can 'see' it and I believe I will achieve it!

I learned to shut up, stay grounded, channel my energy and enthusiasm in a firm and calm manner which no one need to know but feel. I have so much clarity and distinctions in M&Y for the first time after going back 7 times. This was the one that I really 'get it' after 4 years. I did not know that this program was more than just powerful and beyond this program there was another level, a level which no words and I mean no words can describe. A kind of feeling that you must be there to feel it and really FEEL it.

I am so tired now.....

4 comments:

Lynn said...

My dear brother, i'm so proud of you. Know that i'm always there to support you. I love you. You can do it.

Anonymous said...

Dear Lynn, thank you for the wonderful support and the unconditional love you have for me. I know that you are always here in my heart to be with me in whatever difficult situations I am in and I can never thank you enough for that. You are the dearest sister I ever ever have. Thank you. I LOVE YOU : )

Qwer said...

Yo bro, i written to you on the low point of graph of your ups-and-downs of life. I also want to add here that in these adversity, there are more choices as you gain more awareness about yourself. Good to know you have much distinction in M&Y this time. Gambatene!

Anonymous said...

Brother KL, thank you for your encouragement. I believe I am in the process of yet again self dscovery. I am blessed.