Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Decision

I am finally speaking up and have again decided what I want to do it life! In 2003 I decided to join Ed to emark a journey of self discovery and I did it! In 2004, I have decided to continue my education in psychology and I did it! Now 2007, I have decided to step up and discover entrepreneurship and now my decision to that is in the process. This is the toughest decision I ever made because it will impact me. However, with the leap of faith and courage, I faced it and for the 1st time after so long, I felt really Great! Its not a difficult decision after all but because of self doubt and fear that procrastinate this final decision. I always remembered AR's quote - 'Its in the moment of decision that your destiny is shaped'. Its so true and I will NEVER experience it until I did it! Its only through doingness then I will know the results. Just like the last M&Y, I have again gain clarity. This 2 weeks had been one of the most amazing journey I had encountered so far and I know there will be more to come. I am ready for more! Bring it on...

2 comments:

Joe Lee said...

Bro,

Anything decision that you made, just trust in it, have faith that the Great Spirit will pull everything together for you.

You have my support in whatever decision that you made.

Anonymous said...

Bro, thank you for your support. I look forward to see you on our next MM physical training.