Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Past 4 days.

My last update was 29th June and today July 3rd, 4days later, I am back to this world. What do I mean I am back? Where have I been?

First Healing
I want to thank Adelene for chatting with me on the phone on Friday (29th June) for almost two hours. Thank you for your patience in picking up my call time after time when I need to hang up due to clients call. Your shrings, love and support had helped me tremendously. I don't know but I felt really great after putting down the call. You are a great healer just by asking QUESTIONS and questions that led me to answer my feelings had been experiencing. You are powerful! Thank you for your great support sis.

Second Healing
Met up with a friend and had a great long chat. We discussed on goals and dreams and how I can achieve it. I am really blessed to be in that discussion with you. Thank you for your time and patience in guiding me through. You are a great friend!

Third Healing.
Brother Joe and KL, I have been looking forward to see you two for our second masterminding. I just want to air out whatever there is in me and I am glad that two of you had been there patiently listening and supporting me. I just want to say THANK YOU Oceans' 3 for the wonderful space that had created for me. I am grateful.

Fourth Healing.
MYSELF. Dennis, you have been through what you got to go through. You are a emotional man and you got to set it right. Find tune with yourself and adjust accordingly. No doubt you are sad, angry and disappointed but got to get over it! Move on brother. You can heal yourself. Love is awaiting you to give to others who will treasure more and appreciate more. Abundance of it out there : ) just outflow and believe you will receive it! Thank you Dennis, myself, for the past days of rollar coaster rides of emotions. You have done great and is a test to a greater strength developing within you. Well done!

In short, I am very excited and happy to be in this position now where new distinctions are discovered and decisions are made! I can't wait for the things I had set to happen! Lets wait and see. It won't be long. Stay tune!

No comments: