Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Adelene...

Adelene,

I first met you in Money and You 2003 July. You were the PD and Ken was ALS and promoted to LS because you fired someone. During that point of time, I did not know what were all those terms until I did log in July 2004. I do not know you and all I know then was you are a powerful lady so powerful that Dominique has to listen to your instructions at all time. That was then I held the upmost respect for you and today, the respect is still here in my heart. Oct 2003, my sister Lynn attended M&Y and I was there to support her. My first encounter with you was the 'Option' game. I was not in log but was up on the stage overlooking the 'animals'. I was about 8 feet away from you and you pointed your finger at me and from your essence without words, I can see that you want me to get off the stage! Manz, can you imagine how shock I was. In my mind, I was thinking 'Wau kau' make me 'Paisei' in front of so many people. A little angry la(hahaha...) Today after attending many logs, I understand why as you and I know how intensity and tense it can be during that final game.

Mar 2004, I flew from Brisbane to KL just to be in M&Y. This time I participatied as a reciever in the blocks game. Then, I still do not know you in person.
July 2004, Lynn and I decided to participate in M&Y logistics. I was then the flipchart master and Lynn games master. Wow wow wow... to me for such roles as masters were challenging yet fun! I really enjoyed the role with my teammates. Came the final day, I was shocked to be invited to your room together with Lynn. I thought what happened then and I realized that was the moment where our friendship begun! I was delighted and of cos 'high' la...

I came back with Lynn to be in log again in Oct M&Y and it was the most memorable because it followed up with ITP. Then and then Brendan Nicholas was the instructor who is very spiritually powerful. His approach was totally different from Dominique and I learned heaps of stuffs from him although same M&Y contexts! What more importantly next was my friendship with you rose to another level when I was in the music as assistant in M&Y and as a master in ITP. Thank you for picking me to be in ITP. That was one of the most unforgettable moments in my life. We were so connected and sygnergise in music station which brought us closer.

6 months later Mar 2005, we came back again from Brisbane to be in log. This time heavier responsbility - Music Master. Never did I think that I had survived through and not only that I had more connection with Dominque as we worked together closely. Thank you for the opportunity. During then, our friendship rose to another level again....

2 years later, 3 months ago, April M&Y, for the first time after missing the logs for 5 rounds, we were back! This time back with a vengance. Me as flipchart master again and Lynn as Dom's PA. WOW! We were impressed with ourselves : ) During then, never thought that my friendships with SinYan, Sylvia, Kok Leong, Lilian, Vasu, Andi and Joe had changed 360 degree and impacted my life tremendously. We became best-est of friends and not only just friends but friends who can align in FEELINGS and CONNECTIONS. Unbelieveable!!! The role that you put me in with Kok Leong had made us become best of brothers, SinYan and Sylvia as Love Nest angels had arise our friendship sky rocket high. My friendship with Joe and Vasu had turn around from earth to heaven. And of cos with you to a deeper level, then again need not describe in words but essence!

What I want to put across to you is that YOU have unconsciously planted many many many happiness in people that you have and have not came acrossed with. Example, me who have found leadership roles in log, great friends that I know I can counted on and many more. Lynn who has 'no' friends found friends just by showing up in M&Y and another level of friendship too with DOM. I believe SinYan, Sylvia, Kok Leong, Lilian, Vasu, Andi, Joe and many others felt the same way too. We found part of ourselves again by the certain positions you had allocated us for. Its your essence, feelings and clarity of power with no ego attached have make you who you really are. You are indeed a true PD with responsibility. Thank you for being YOU!

So Adel, I speak for myself is that no matter what happen to you, when you need a listener, I am willing to be your ears. You need a shoulder to cry on, I will be your shoulders. You need a chest to hit and vent your anger, I will be your chest (but let me train more first to develop muscles to 'tahan' your hit) for you to hit on. Sister, I will and promise you that I am ALWAYS ALWAYS here to love and support you till the end. I will never leave you in lurch and I am 100% in this friendship. You are my true friend and will always be. I will want to see you Shine again and look forward to the day where you become Asia Number 1 Arts Therapist! Jia You!

You are simply the Best!

Yours Sincerely,
Brother Tan

No comments: