Sunday, July 29, 2007

What I Feel Like Saying...

What I Feel Like Saying is I believe I have what it takes for a start to become a speaker, instructor and entrepreneur. This three identity requires COURAGE. There is DOUBT! COMMITMENT + ACTION which I have been demonstrating the last 10 days. There were DRAMAS as well, HUGE TIME. I have again went through another level of self-discovery. Many of time bad habits fall in place and when these habits happened, I will justify saying this is my DRAMA HOOK and in depth, its just another form of supressing, denying and escaping. Thick and thin I went through with my buddies, my family, myself to reasure my certainty again and yet it went off course that requires '3% correction' and without INVALIDATION to align myself again with the universe laws and the UNIVERSE. I know this may sound deep or maybe stupid but hack, this is my feel, my very emotion and thoughts I am feeling now. Immerse with strength, energy and beingness that I feel so great at this present moment. 29.07.07, I will remembered this day, this date and this year. I am very happy and grateful and I sure look forward to the day where I can 100% add value to being with all my mind, all my heart, all my soul without conditions! Thank you. Thats What I Feel Like Saying.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Suis!!

That's why you said 'I Love You' when i called to say Goodnight. Awww...

Takes takes bro! You do me proud!!

SEe you soon. Level 3 heehee.