Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Month of July

This has been the most incredible month so far. Many happenings took place and they are to me by far one of the most mind-blowing incidents. One after another come by like a storm and sometimes like a feather and just equally impactable. I cannot say that I have been through alot as this is just the beginning of my life long journey and I do to a certain point of time enjoyed the challenges that come like a 'mack truck'! I can laterally felt 'Pertubation', 'Tight brain' 'Sleepless night', 'Numbness' and other form of emotions. Despite all these, I still came up with a DECISION and that is something I acknowledge myself for the courage. Well, sad to say I also lost people who loves me but its because I have to move forward to the brightness of future that resulted in all these 'bad' things that happened. I hope whoever is reading this blog now truly understand me, my position and my desire to succeed. I have only one road in front of me and that is SUCCESS.

This month July 1st was my 2nd Mastermind meeting, followed by Money and You. After 5 days, I came home to face my family and my boss to decide my turning point of my career and behind all these challenges, I met friends who are there to encourage and support me, to standby me and fight through out. Light minded, positive and 'can do attitude' angels appeared and guide me through this tough time of my journey. Friends, brother, sisters and friends that I had not met for years showed up to give their 100% to me. I cannot thank them enough and I know that the only way is to show results and that result is to do my 190% best of the best. No hold back, no reverse, no execuses, no nothing and one way to the top of the mountain and achieve my Grand Dream Goals. Wow, can see myself there already : )

Lastly, to my dad, mum, sister and myself - I promise to be always at my best to carry out any missions towards Success and I will do our family proud and bonded. NO ONE willdare say NO to us and by we giving love and gratification that we can allow others to grow and evolve too. I now release all judgements to people who wants to see us suffer and I bless them with all my heart and wish them successful.

With Love, Gratitude and Compassion, thank you all my friends and my family for standing by me. Love you all.

2 comments:

Joe Lee said...

Way to go bro!!!

I remember the show "Pursuit of Happyness" - the father saying to the son:

"Don’t ever let somebody tell you, you can’t do it, not even me."

Whatever decision you going to make is the right decision, because there is no failure in life.

Lynn said...

There's so much happenings in life for us now after Aussie.

Whatever it is, if you're happy and passionate doing what you pursuit, that is success already. Because passion never dies!

Bro, if you're happy, i am too. Love love.