Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Feelings

I am very super tired now as I only slept for 3.5 hours since yesterday morning. Right now I feel like a zombie and yet in 4 hours time I will depart to KL for Money and You. Wow...I am very excited and yes I need to sleep to recharge my energy and spirit again. This time I am going M&Y not just for the fun, the participants or others but to search for answers too, answers to my direction. Today I had a tough time with my dad and finally we had a completion. Dad, thank you for your understanding and support and I am glad I have open up to you and speak whats in my mind. You are indeed a very responsible father. I am very blessed to be your son. Thanks Pa! Going to M&Y is a place where I can totally surrender to the space given to me. The people, energy, environment totally support me in allowing my emotions to flow effortlessly. I had much more clarity and distinctions than anywhere else in the planet. That is also where I am committed to go back every round to learn more things and get more certainty with my life.

I am going with a total open mindset and I am willing to love and support everyone and myself. Right now, WIFLS is I am very peaceful and present in every letter that I am typing. I will miss writing my blog as I will be away for almost a week. Whatever the case, I will be back! Thank you to myself and to the universe in engaging this very moment of my life. I am truly BLESSED!
Thats WIFLS...

No comments: