Wednesday, August 1, 2007

August 2007

Another month arrived and there goes last month. This month we celebrate our independent day August 9th and thats the day where EVERYTHING in Singapore started. I am so proud to be a Singaporean tho. Anw, thats not the main thing I am getting across. Its 5 months away to end of 2007 and the next 5 months, I will use it for intense education and fitness before my work get started in 2 months. I am mentally and physically preparing myself for the projects that are going to take place and I know I will need lotsa of discipline and time management to follow through. Today, this morning was another 'yada yada' moment. I was affected but not for long and feels great because I am so clear. Wendy called me today and share her view with me about ME. I am uplifted by her spirits and encouragement and I know my intention is right spot on, aligning my beliefs and values. She is a great lady I must say, thanks Wendy : ) !

Well, each day is going to be a great learning experience and educational day for me. I will choose to take it positive and always at all time ready to conquer! Never be afraid to ASK and ASK-ing is so powerful that I am amazed whenever I asked and I received. Thank you Creator in helping me to build my Destiny in this Universe!

No comments: