Thursday, May 3, 2007

Awesome Wednesday!!!

Thank You my dear friend for being there for me. You have out perform anyone that I have met and you really honored your words and loyalty to our friendship. I am very lucky and very bless to have you. Thank you for being there and I believe its another level of friendship for us now : ) Great completion!!! Hurray........

Ok, WIFLS is....Its been a real real great awesome day. Had lunch with my friend at IP (Jap food). The food is alright, most importantly is the company. After lunch, we went up to ED office and the sight, essence, environment and people brought me back to where I was in 2003 April. That was where I am out of my past and began to step forward into LIFE. I was so lift up and soooooo happy when I was up in the office. Met many good friends and got to know two frens, Richelle and Aaron(A new hired employee today May 3rd). Richelle, I must acknowledge you for such a great introduction of the speaker to the stage, well done and you are really humble! Aaron, a young chap and well kept clean look. According to Sylvia, he is that kind 'Man no bad, woman no love' category (Direct translation from Chinese : ) So I asked, 'are you that kind of woman then?' She replied 'NO LAH, LOOK AT MY HUBBY KOK LEONG!!!' Haha...thats the distinction : ) I must say that Aaron, you are like a caterpillar being planted in the ED 'grilling' environment (Key in database la, arrow la and others tekan-ing but these are the starting platform to a successful man and dun forget all ED staffs are WOMAN...haha...you bring LIFE to them and of cos not forgetting every successful man has a supporting woman behind and in this case you do not have one but plenty and abudance of women, so BLESS RIGHT!!!) and just waiting to transform into a butterfly. I see myself in you when I was at your age. And trust me, you can 'go there', and now only time and faith can bring you to that point. Congratulations Aaron in choosing this path. Nothing happen by accident and that you have a reason to be here in ED. Keep the faith going buddy!

The next distinction is when Wendy was speaking on the stage. She said this "How long will it take for an employee to be a millionaire?" That struck me. Yes, how long? Many individuals has different ans to that. As for myself, I know the answer to the question base on my opinion. Do you? Am I feeling comfortable where I am now? Feeling safe becos of the monthly paycheck? Scarcity of not being able to 'live' in the 'real world'? Think think think think think........

Think is the hardest thing, thats why few people engage in it. Thats the distinction for today. Keep Thinking : ) !

Thank you. Thats WIFLS.

God bless!!!

2 comments:

Xinxl said...

Yo bro... hehe.. The person who did the introduction is Richelle.. And the new hire is Aaron... haha.. You got all the names mixed up!

Qwer said...

Yo Bro, great DISTINCTION!!! Yes, our life is blessed. I guess, we are transformed by Money & You and EAP too yeah!!!
Good job Richelle!!! Welcome Aaron!!