Sunday, May 20, 2007

Completion of EAP 24

What a day it was in the business opportunity trade fair! The booth, the energy, the entrepreneurs and participants, they were all amazing! This is my first time ever involved in such environment. I must say that it was truly well-done!!! Never did I know I had missed out so much in this part of the world, witnessing many wonders and joy. Thank you EAP, you are Dynamically Awesome!

SinYan and Sylvia, well done in the logistics! You gals are tough yet fun to be. Without your commitment and passion to make this a successful trade fair, it will never be as great as it is. For that, please give yourself a hand!(Applause leh....real one ok, I am clapping!!!!)

Thank you the creator of this EAP, Jerome and Wendy. You two rockssss! Words is never enough to thank you two, my mentors. I am committed to come back every EAP to give what I can give to value add the participants. Rest assure I will play full out 100% to help in your upcoming seminars! One last thing to Wendy, THANK YOU for allowing me end the business trade with this announcement.,"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, the business trade fair is now offically over. We want to thank you for coming and we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future" Saying that now is easy BUT when you are saying it in such an environment, man...you got to do it to believe it! Its a amazing process and distinction that I had learned!!! Thank you Wendy! Also, thank you for allowing me to participate in the last game of EAP. I really really learned alot from that one game. Thank you.Muacks...

Well done EAP! See you in July 21st and 22nd (weekend). To know more, log on to www.exec-directions.com
Yours truly....

No comments: