Friday, May 25, 2007

Soar like an Eagle, Humble like a Butterfly!!!

May 23rd, Wednesday. I am back to office after a day MC. As usual, have breakfast and checking mail at the same time. While enjoying and munching my meehoon in my mouth, my jaw dropped! What upz man....I was being approached by Singapore/Malaysia second person in charge to join their team as a Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM). Wow!!! What a big news after returning back from MC! This is the email she sent :

_____________________________________________
From: L. J.
Sent: 21 May 2007 17:15
To: Tan, Dennis
Subject: ARM opportunity
Hi Dennis
It was great to finally meet you and thanks for your kind help.
I briefly spoke about you to my boss - Ms J.K. that you may pose a potential candidate for ARM position in our SIN/Malaysia team.
She is keen to see you and explore.
So if you are keen, you may drop her an email to introduce yourself.
All the best.
Best regards
J.

This email serve as a booster and some certainly for me to stay on in this career with my bank. Never have I thought that I am approached by someone so reputable in the bank to join their team. I am honor. Like I shared with Joe and SinYan that this job for me is still in a 'experiencing mode' and I am still learning everyday. There were many challenges and obstacles everyday and to certain point of time I really feel like this job is not for me. Like I shared in my earlier blog on 'Clarity Leads to Power' which this sentence had contributed tremendously in my work and upon applying, everything falls in place. Now I am working towards it to 'Earn the Rights' to be a ARM. Ultimately I never know where I will end up and I believe everything happens for a reason at this point of time and I am definitely gonna 'Soar like an Eagle and stay Humble like a Butterfly'! Keep a look out for me and shall keep you posted!

2 comments:

@del said...

Congrats, bro! Tis was such a huge mark to your capabilities within such a short period of time that you are with them. Especially working in bank, where there are so many red tapes (and other craps too. lol); promotions usually are tough.

You power la!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis! Thank you for your acknowledgement. LO VE YO LOTS...