Saturday, May 19, 2007

I am Back! Part 1

What I Feel Like Saying is THANK YOU ALL who have been viewing my blog continously and have been waiting patiently and supporting me despite no updates from me. Now that I am back, I promise I will give a full detail of WIFLS and shall continue my journey with you and my dear blog. Thank you for embarking this journey with me. ALright, lets go...........

Its been more than a week since I last update my blog and during this one week plus, I have been through many emotions ride, love, disappoinment, sad, anger, pertubate, all sort and you name it I got it! Why? Maybe its some blockage that has been building up and holding me. I will talk more about this later.

First thing first, lets go as far back as 10th May, last Thursday which was our SCG 4th gathering! Whats the occassion? We were there to celebrated our Queen's birthday Adelene Bek!!! Wow...how??? Thanks to ALL the SCGs who had plan this session 2 weeks before the actual day. Along the journey of 'smoking' Adelene's constant questioning (due to my carelessness in putting the title on my MSN that there is a gathering on May 10th that prompt her excitement to ask us whats going on), Joe and I had been telling her 'Story' to avoid her qns. Its really fun to keep her in the loop and yet we have so much happenings and fun over our side preparing such a big suprise for her! The moment came when we gathered at cineleisure K-Box to call her using Joe's mobile and view cam over SinYan's laptop for her to see us( btw, she is in Canda). Goosh, she was shocked and surprised. And wait, you think this was it? She received a bigger suprise from us and that is the “Drama Kingdom of Singapore” (DKSG). If you had seen Adelene's blog, you would have discover the story of the 'Godmother' and the fairy tale. Dear Adelene, Happy Birthday again after so long ar.... She bursted into tears as she could not hold back (haha..we make her weep again, SUCCESS!!!). My Dear Adelene, we miss you dearly and look forward to seeing you in July : )

We continued chatting with her over MSN and at the meantime, the SCG singers present themselves. Andi, great vocal and thank you for your entertaining of songs. Lilian, after being part of 'S.H.E.' (Singapore version) she has retired to assume the role as a 'ejector'. Thanks Lilian!!! Lynn, out of comfort zone, too comfortable that she sings some hokkien version..wau lau sis, I didn't know you can singggggggggg soooooooo welllllllllll arrrrrr..........(You know what I mean), anyway a great breakthrough for you, congrats!!! Joe and Sylvia, wau lau....your 'Ni Zhui Zhen Gu'i....Super xia....but not complete as the last part of the song, their eye contact desperse as Sylvia was rolling her eyes 45 degreee left side upwards visualizing Kok Leong la of cos....that sight ar..wau lau we laugh like mad. Thanks for that! I must say Sylvia you are really a good singer and must keep up your "HIGH V"(Voice) our 6th DISCBV profile and adding on... As for 'B' I think you all should know la har haha... Jean, thank you for your breakthrough as well as you sang quite a number of songs. Very smoothing and nice. Thank you. SinYan, a very sincere and lovley voice. I really enjoyed your singing session. Thank you. As for brother Vasu, what can I say??? Super sporting and super on the ball. Thank you for being there to listen to us despite you can only feel the essence of the love songs we sing. Oh ya, the Jacky Cheung song..remembered? Have you manage to sianz any cantonese chicks?hahaha...

The night falls and we had our completion dinner 'Korean food' finally at Le Meriden hotel at Somerset. Its really great authentic Korean food and even the cashier auntie and chefs are all Korean. Power man. Its was really a great outing! Thank you SinYan and Sylvia for designing the card and taking out time and effort for decorating it. You gals are the Best! Love you two and of cos the SCGs, I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!! Muacks..........

No comments: