Saturday, May 19, 2007

Back to my Sharings, part 2

Continue from the last blog, WIFLS is --- As the weekend came (12th May Saturday), I met up with her. We went to a quiet yet beautiful place for dinner. We shared many happenings over the week while enjoying the dinner as well. We just did not go to the 'Topic' as I thought this will be the best time to 'COMPLETE' and little did I know that it turns out to be just another normal date. I dropped her home and I felt so incomplete and lost. That was the night that starts my first emotion-confusion. Hold it, did not share and carry this feelings with me everywhere I went. As I was in such a state, I was not in present moment many times and had a few 'drama' in my work place. It begins to build up anger and self disappointment. Why this , why that? I was very unhappy with myself. I was in a state of almost bursting into tears and yet another side of me keep me going. Two voices, basically I choose the voice that helps me and you can call it the Angel's voice or whatsoever. I stay on and on. Yet,still, it came more and worse. I begin to realized I am really 'losing' her and deep in me,I felt really upset because I felt this is not the way to end it. This emotion-sadness, drag me even 'lower'. The next day, my team leader call me up for a meeting. 'Dennis, what happened to you? Where is your spirit, focus and concentration? Where was that Dennis?' 'What happen!!!'??? She clamins. no justification or lay blame. I admitted defeatedly and yet knowing what I have to do next. For this I want to acknowledged my Team Leader for waking me up! Like I learned in M&Y, she is demonstrating provocability and I appreciated that. She knows that I have a 'CAN DO' attitude and she wants to see me evolve. Thank you sis!

That night I went home (16th May Wednesday) and did some soul searching. I thanked my sister for being there to listen what I had shared and she had contributed her sharings to me as well that had also woke me up from that moment on. Thanks sis. I Love YOU. Also another dear friend of mine who had been with me in this journey. That you and you know who you are. I am grateful for your time and beingness with me. Thank you. Love you too.

The following day, I started work at 9am and it was the BEST day so far in my work place after working for almost 3 months. I had performed well enough for myself to know that I have the right attitude and mindset towards work. Thank you Dennis!!! I need no explain to everyone how I felt about my performance and I know deep in me, I did it : )

Its a wake up call for me and along the journey, there bound to be challenges and obstacles. Its not the number of times you fall but its the number of time you climb up. Learn from mistakes and EVOLVE to soar like en Eagle!

To be continue...

No comments: