Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Unwell yet Feeling Bless

I have always been fit and this round, I am caught with flu,cough and fever. No lay blame or justification and I accepted that I am unwell. Staying at home really feels good. I have not been sleeping for such a long time. Slept almost 18 hours. Each time I am awake, I am blessed with cooked fish/meat porridge. This afternoon my maid cooked me meat porridge and as I was having my lunch half way, another container of fish porridge came delievered to me! My maid told me someone came by and passed to her and have her to pass to me. The mysterious person left without a word! I was shocked and yet surprised. NEVER ever someone has done that for me! I knew who that person is. If you are reading my blog now, I want to you to know that I am very grateful to have you as my friend. I want to thank you for being there for me and I am very blessed to have you in my life. I Love You my dear friend. Thank you.

After lunch, what else? Back to bed lah...the cough medicine made me drowsy... Upon waking up, its time for dinner and there it was, my mum's favourite cooking dish-FISH PORRIDGE!!! I am blessed with fish again ... She took care of me and kissed my hand, asked me to take good care of myself. I feel so love. Thank you Mummy, you are the BEST! Muacks...

Thank you to all who loves me so much. I LOVE YOU!!!

P.S : Remember this, even if you feel alone, you always have yourself to be with. You will never be alone as long as you are alive. Stay happy and positive- I AM ALIVE!!!

1 comment:

ong said...

Jia You Bro, dennis !
You can do it !

God bless dennis for speedy recovery !