Saturday, May 5, 2007

'Burner to share'

As I was flipping the paper while preparing the package, I came across one of the client year of birth -1931. Now he is 76 years old. At this age , he stills apply for IB with our bank and think about this, what will you be doing when you reach this age? Where will you be? Is your dream fufilled? Have you live your life to the fullest and exactly the way you want to be? Answer is dun know of cos. Who knows whether will we be still alive after this day forward. What will it be like to open up your eyes each day you wake up to a brand new day? Gratitude of cos! I mean how many people wish to live a life they truly want, not many and what do they do? Lay blame, justifying, reasoning all sort of stuffs that can defence their strong point. They forget that living life is already the best thing that could ever happen! Tell yourself 'I AM ALIVE' and thats the way it is. Live every moment as if its your last and tell me what are you gonna to do if today is your last day? What are the things that you have not done and go do it! If not NOW then WHEN? Never live with regret and JUST DO IT!!! Action beats inaction! Live your dreams because dreams do come true if you truly believe in it! One last thing, 'Sleep is for dreaming and being awake is for LIVING YOUR DREAMS!!!' Start waking up now to a brand new day!!!

With abundance of love to everyone...

1 comment:

Qwer said...

Yes, I will not know what I will be like when I am 73. But I can CHOOSE to be a happy, fulfilled, lived life to the max, have lots of fun, have a beautiful wonderful wife who grows old with me, have brothers like you! and have a blessed life. Whatis your choice?