Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sharings at kallang.

I am very blessed to have two angelz with me at Kallang last night. We spent our night together sitting along the calm and quiet river. Its a very peaceful environment (except the opposite cosy bay soccer fans who shout' goallllll', anw, Chelsea 1 Man U 0, YES) and we had many sharings. The night drag for about an hour plus before I actually started what I really felt like saying. I shared with them what I had been through over the past one week. They listened attentively and I went on and on and on. The whole process was amazing as they witnessed many sides of me. They knew that I am not 100% 'Letting Go' and YES its true. Like one of the angelz said,"Do not purposely create an environment just to complete because its a 'force' situation and the end results does not help to complete and all'. The other angelz said ' Be True to Yourself, its ok to feel what you are feeling'. That lifted me up. I realized I had been denying and finding replacement happiness to avoid my sadness. She then said 'Its worst when you go back home, alone and still feeling sad even though I had just completed a very happy outing, that kind of feeling is very scary and suffering'. Thats what I had felt before. This two angelz really went through and experienced it, therefore shared with me deeply this process and how they felt then. Thank you for this awareness.

As they said, I am a natural leader and I got to find my passion and people will ultimately follow. I am very motivated when you said that. You brought me to another level of awareness again. Thank you! : ) 'Be true to yourself' is the one sentence I brought home with me till this moment now I am still very attached to this sentence. Isn't it true for one to be true to oneself? I believe happiness lies within us and if we can't find happiness within, then how can we give happiness?
Thank you Sylvia and SinYan. I Love you both : )

Yours Sincerely,
Dennis

No comments: