Sunday, May 6, 2007

WIFLS

Why am I always in teary eyes? Is it because of the love that I felt so strongly within? I am truly blessed from moments to moments, meeting friends and masters who are out there to share with me their joy, love, happiness, their million dollar ideas, experience and challenges. I am constantly put in such an environment weekly despite the heavy work load and shift schedule that I am allocate to. I believe in self help, development and empowerment to oneself first before one EARNS the RIGHTS to share and educate others. Constantly surround yourself with successful people because you will learn to be like them. Choose your friends wisely and you wouldn't want to waste any more precious time as time waits no man(base on many past experience). Spend your time wisely because its irreversable.........

Brother Ken I like to acknowledge you for being so dynamic speaking up there. You have so much in you that you want to give and I believe you can add so much value to your participants! Well done and yes, you are truly bless. I wish you and your family loving, happiness and great health. Take care brother.

No comments: