Sunday, May 27, 2007

A moment wth Felicia Chin (Vitagen)

It was a moment that requires courage. I went through a one min of 'rebirthing breathing' before I strolled down to the music junction CD shop. This was how it went...

Dennis: 'Hi, I am Dennis, you are?'
Felicia: 'Hi, I am Felicia.'
Dennis: 'Are you that TCS Felicia?'
Felicia: 'Yes, I am (nodding her head with the most beautiful and sweetest smile one can ever see).'
Dennis: 'WOW, ok.' Here comes the question - 'Can I invite you for lunch?'

Guess what??? No la.... hahaha

Felicia: 'Erm...giggling...saying NO very 'sorryingly' and thats the BEST NO ever I heard from a lady!!!!'
Dennis: 'Cool, thank you for saying NO and thank you for being in the conversation with me.'
(Felicia smiling happily and listening attentively) Guess what next? I told wher 'WHAT I FEEL LIKE SAYING wor' haha...of cos what I said I will only shared when you my brothers and sisters ask me in person la.

The ending part was the best....
Dennis: 'Felica, thank you for the REJECTION'
Felicia: 'No la...I dun mean to...sorry....'
Dennis: (Smiling la).....Its because of your rejection that allows this conversation to prolong longer. I am honor to speak to you in person and to be in your presence and I hope I will be able to invite you for lunch one day. Great meeting you Felicia (Stretch out my hand for a hand shake).
Felicia: 'Thank you Dennis (she doubled confirmed if my name is Dennis, haha..I planted a seed in her liao) great meeting you!'
Dennis: 'Take care and catch up soon.'
Felicia: (Sweetest bye one could ever imagine)....

Wow, that was the moment with Felicia Chin. I told myself this that this moment its either I go and tell her WIFLS or NEVER. I choose YES and I never regret. How many times in life when you knew that you should have done it but never and ends up feeling dejected and full of regret! I told myself that this will never ever happen to me again and there I was, fulfilling my honor. Thank you me!

The luncheon thingy is just a stepping stone but ultimately my goal was to have a short chat with her and I DID IT!!! haha...Thank you Felicia for that moment and indeed you are a beauty. I am bless and honor!I will meet up with you for lunch ONE DAY! Stay tune readers.... : )

No comments: