Saturday, May 19, 2007

Clarity leads to POWER!!! Part 3

Today 18th May, I met up with Joe. We had lunch together at PS food court and the meal was really awesome and yummy. Thank you auntie for the great grilling skills. We then proceeded to Starbucks for coffee and we love Starbucks because that was where we first started our first meeting and our goal is to set up a business that is as booming like Starbucks! So, way to go!!! Ordering drinks at the counter was really damn funny. As you know, Starbucks has three sizes, namely 'Tall' 'Grande' and forgot the third size. Anw, cashier asked, "What size you want?" I said 'Tallest' (Where got tallest one). She was stunned for a second and Joe was smiling to himself. So I placed my order 'Grande'. Second qn, "With or without whip cream?" I answered "Give me five mins to think" (Behind long queue crowd was getting pertubated). Of cos, I said no whip cream within 10 seconds la. Third qn, this time by me, "Any discount?" and again she stunned for that 10 seconds, in a state where she cannot made decision and was lost(hahaha...). She finally said no discount BUT next time I go find her for second round of coffee she will give me discount(hahaha...). So sweet right!!! Fourth and final qn, 'What is your name ar?" She smiled so happily and told me her name(hahaha..)!!! Joe and I walked off saying Thank you very much and went to collect our drinks. As you know there is 'Dormant precessional effect' (new distinction term by SinYan), the drinks maker lady also stunned. First she make the wrong drink for us and second she put the whip cream on top. Joe then blame me for disturbing the first lady who is the cashier and that leads the team into a state of blurness...(hahaha..) fun fun fun!!! Thank you Starbucks for all this wonder short and fun drama! Will see you soon again!!!

Sharing with Joe is a wonderful experience for me. I shared with him the happenings over the past week. He listened attentively and he knows when you are telling story, justifying or even laying blame. After 45 mins of my sharings, he began to speak. The best thing in this communication is this- he will lead you slowly with the M&Y flipcharts that we learned and start sharng about it. Then slowly we move towards to the MAIN flipchart that he wants me to realize and take home before we go our own way. We chat and chat, discuss and discuss. Finally I said 'CLARITY'! Thats it! "Clarity leads to...??? POWER!!!!" This clarity in me has not been idenfied. Been denying and under power! Wow, that really answers everything to my queries in my work place. Clarity leads to Power. As long as yoo are sure of what you are doing, the power will always be there. Keeping ASKING and DOING and that leads to POWER!!!! Tonight is a great Distinction for me. Brother, Thank You for your sharing. I will keep in mind this distinctive flipchart you had shared with me today. Will keep you posted on my Power!!!

After the session with Joe, YiMing came and joined him as they have an appoinment. I execused myself and join the lovely three angelzzz. I missed them so much and finally can see them. Helped them up with the setting of the EAP business fair. I must say you three ladies had done a fantastic job! Well done girls!

Along the night I had many fun with them. Disturbing SinYan's hair la, resting my arms on their shoulders la, suan-ing Jean and etc...Then Sylvia asked me "Dennis, are you releasing to us? Followed by What you feel like saying?" Wau lau...laugh like mad. Today they saw a different side of me. Naughty and yet fun. Thank you angelzzz for tolerating my nonsense. I am just merely having fun and I believed you gals had enjoying too right? hahaha...Anyhow, thank you for being there for me. Look forward to see you all tomorrow.

After setting up we went to meet up with Joe and YiMing again. We went to Long John Sliver and had another sharings of jokes. This time, meaner jokes as Joe was there to share more nasty stories. Thank you Joe. You have opened up more now! So much fun, laughter and happiness!!! The night ends well and each of us went seperate ways. I took the same train with Sylvia as we are moving towards northeast side.

Wow, what a night it is till this moment now I am still very joyful! Great distinctions, great company of friends and great Universe! I am Complete!!! Thank you!

Thats What I feel Like Saying........