Thursday, May 10, 2007

Super Hyper Charge Up!!!

Time now 3.18am in my quiet yet noisy office. Why quiet? Beause I am in the mid night shift and basically there is no one! Noisy? Of cos, I and me having a really fun time. Why? Hearing to these money and you song brought me great hyper memories. Also I will meeting up the SCG later. Wau lau...cannot wait man!!! Super charge now. Better slow down my energy and get some nap first before charging later.

Putting that aside, I herby pray that my mum heal quickly as she is not feeling well since she was back from Japan. Lets' heal her together and I strongly believe my friends who read this now is already in the process of healing her especially those who believe strongly in angels. You had influenced me greatly and I believe they are there to guide and heal when in need. Thank you my friends. Mum, you will be back to your manjong, dancing, KTV when you are awake! So lets go earn some passive income through manjong... Haha...Whoosshhh........Love You Mum! Muacks...

2 comments:

@del said...

Yo...What happened in the Japan trip? Seems to make everyone ill. :(

Did you say your Mom plays MJ? Hmmm...(rubbing my chin)

Anyhow, hope your Mom recovers soon!

Qwer said...

May your Mom be healed to become stronger after this small sickness...God blessed!