Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another side of the world

This Swiss -German relationship manager came to me and asked why am I so quiet, am I stress?. I always appear to be very positive and happy in the office and for me keeping quiet is pretty unusal (of cos lah, after such 'X' by LC and FF). I looked at him and said I am OK! He smiled and said thats good. Before he went off, he came and said 'Zai Jian t'o me! I said bye back : ) and he requested me to write him the' han yu pin yin' of good-bye. I wroted and he is really happy. Along the way two other RMs followed up and start using all the chinese words. One asked maybe he should learned how to say I Love You in mandrain. Of cos without further ado, I wrote him in han yu pin yin. He was delighted and they started saying to each other, damn funny man. They are going for a drinks now(as you know lah, ang mo) one of them said ok, I will say in tonight at the pub! I *pengz* and laughed all together with them! Well, at least at the end of the day I ended well with positive and happy rich people of our bank! Thank y0u gentlemen!!!

No comments: