Friday, August 31, 2007

Friends and Buddies

I realized that friends are just friends and it makes a lot of differences with the meaning BUDDY. When I say buddy, I mean its like probably one drop of blood away to related siblings and sometimes it might be even closer, but of cos with Ah Lynn, we are always very bonded : ) and I treasure my the other 2 buddies a lot. They at all time never fail to be there for me when I needed support, help and even to the extend of them sacrificing their sleep, time, energy and on top of their busy schedule in their job and businesses, they are willing to be there for me and show up! I believe you know who you 2 bugger are. I understand buddyship, I understand closeness, I understand no judgment and most important you 2 and my sister tell me the TTWC! I appreciate each and every of your words. I am never upset, angry, disappointed or disturbed by your words, Thank You in fact : ) Well, I am very grateful to 3 of you and I know that I am safe in this environment, this space to share, to communicate, to act, to play and many many more activities without invalidation.

To the 3 wonders, I strongly and truly believe that four of us will meet our Mr and Mrs Right and that now, we are focusing on our priorities, our life purpose and our family that we are patiently waiting : ) I can visualize that ONE DAY, given time, four of us will sit down 'somewhere' facing the sea, sky and mountains with each of our dream carz parking side by side, dress up with Gucci, Armani, Prada, Boss, holding the latest gadgets (Vertu Phone and H/p Mac notebook), designing our dream board or in fact adding on more stuffs in our dreamboard because we are living it and discussing our passive income biz with M&Y contexts and celebrate our victory! Then down the road 4 of our partners walk down the path and join us in the fun and chats. Wahaha…can see or not? I can even feel it now. I am looking forward to the day when we are 'up' there and rising. Lets push one another. Together we rise, oneness we soar!!!

What done in the past will only make me stronger and clearer. I understand why friends are really just friends (my dad had shared with me before but I refused to listen) and that we can only connect with each other on the surface only, not deep within EVEN though we were ONCE so-call best of brothers and sisters but well, when come to money, drama, crisis, things will turn out sour and major impact - WHY? Because I put in time, effort, energy and trust that turns out to be a disaster instead. Showing the loving, kind and vulnerable side of me only allows me to be 'attack' and m&y context 'X' by them and becos of the strong principles that I learned in m&y that I dun blame or justify but take responsible and that I am so hurt and swallow down the pain with sorrow. Guess what, I am really Happy because I know the truth about them and also precaution in future. At the end of the day, I AM ALIVE-Celine Dion and not only this, my family and I are getting stronger and stronger, my buddies and I are getting more and more connected, I am attracting many many light minded friends and am in a very positive environment. I am very bless and HAPPY at this moment. Can't wide the smile of me. There is always another side of the coin that I can look at and these are the positive reinforcement that drive me forward. I can't wait for every moment to come, because I am going to live it, play it and DO IT! Thank you!!!

No comments: