Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Living Well

I feel great after getting in touch with myself last night. It was magnificent. I am much more focus, align and present now, feeling very light and pleasant feeling. Since yesterday in fact I have been having great moments. My friends sms and called me who I thought they will not or at least for now : ) We spoke quite a bit, feels refreshing and reliving the good time again. Breakfast I had my house kopitiam bee hoon with authentic luncheon meat, egg and roast pork, cheap and delicious. Then met a friend of mine along the road whom she stayed just a stone throw away. We hugged and 'bye' as her bus had approached. Reached office on time, work was fruitful, lunch was yummy (jap noddle soup), Mum's dinner was delicious, herbs with chicken and steam fish…..drooling…...I could even 'smell' it now. Wah…what a Tuesday. Today is equally great as I will be going to EAP to do the intro soon and follow by weights training - Interesting becos I never train in the night before, so this is the first time experience. Well, will see what the future brings and focus on the NOW! Like AR said, 'Everyday I am getting stronger and stronger!' You bet I am!!!

No comments: