Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another weekend...

Wow...its another fast and furious passing week. WLFLS is this week has been a really fruitful week. I have done so much thing over 6 days. Had a real perturbation earlier this week from Mon thru Wed. Met a few key person over my decision I have made and how I can work with them closely.

1st it was Wendy. I had a round of 'WIFLS' to her and this is the first time I speak to her in this manner and I am very comfortable and safe to share with her my challenges and by just one sentence from her laterally brought a immediate decision from there and I will follow thru till the end. I felt really great then and could feel the instant connection. She is a great mentor to me and most importantly a great friend that I have found. I would give 190% and I am committed! Thank you Wendy!!!

2nd person - Clive! Never thought that he held high regards of me despite we had only few conversations. This gentlemen I must say is a real kind soul. He is honest, sincere, a real heart-feel person and most importantly loving. I know that we will do something great together and make this world a better place! Wow...sounds BIG and its true, we will make a difference! Thanks buddy!

3rd person - Mike Soh. This man is really determine and persistant. He is so spot on in his values and passion. I held high respect for what he is doing. So much passion and really feels good to be in this friendship with him. Thank you for your great help brother! You are simply awesome!

4th person - Ken! What can I say about this brother of mine. Today for the first time after sooooo looooong, we finally went gym together and workout! This gentleman is a great leader by nature. I model his perseverance and compassion very much. He is so him regardless he is on or off the stage. We caught a movie together and finally after a long time, we have a 'Boyz' outing! Brother, I know we can achieve our dreams and lets battle together. Thank you for your sharings.

Lastly - SCGssssss...wau kau....brothers and sisters....when was the last time we hang out as a WHOLE??? My birthday I guess or wait its Andi's birthday. August 9th, our Singapore national day, we celebrated independence day and on the note, we celebrated our Re-Union day and we had a great time dun we? Altivo was outstanding....not so much of the food but the ambience and of cos the company. We had so much fun and sharings. Vasu...steady brother! Your 'sway' song switched the crowd 'on' and the ladies were very sporting as well. Singing and clapping to accomodate the music. Thanks for the participation! FUN FUN FUN!!!

Well, to the SCGs....you gals and guys rock! I never thought we could still go an extra mile despite so much happenings between us and we still hold the group tight and even stronger. You all are so dear to me and I will always treasure this friendship forever and ever! Like I said, I am wiling to be there 100% and support every single one of you and THANK YOU ALL for this wonderful friendships....we rock!!!

Ok, as for me, I am going through lotsa of fun challenges and I welcome more because I love it! I am grateful for all that the Universe has bestow me and Great Spirit makes no mistake in putting me through all this. I face it, conquor it and celebrate my victory over it! I am in control of my Destiny and my Life. Thank you!!! Thats WIFLS...

No comments: