Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mind Your Our Business

Breathing was all that I done. Arrows fly straight down to me via emails followed by hard copy. Instructions was to change the execution orders! WTF, I said I know how to do it and was not 100% sure. Got my team leader to assist of cos since the concept is ASK IF NOT SURE!!! She was leaving and stood back just for HER(the bower)! During the process, team leader's hubby kept calling. I wanted to ring him and inform him that she will be down shortly and this bower looked at me with a stern eyes and asked who am I calling as she saw the mobile number I was dialing. I paused and said its ok and her f***ing assumption was I am calling my friend!!! WTF, my intention was to help my team leader to explain her held back and on the other hand this bower was unhappy with me. I did not bother to explain and well why should I need to explain to her looking at her thick cunning brain!!! While amending she was again telling me I should not delay my team leader time as she was already late, pls dun use the phone in this crucial time and blah blah blah.....F***!!! Bower you should just start to do something about yourself first before complaining, nagging or arrowing! Do somereflections mate!!! At the end of the night, got the orders amended! Isnt that better to said it in your professionalism than brag about it! You will remain where you are! You LC (Bower) and FF (Backstabber) are the best best match in the booking center thats why you two were meant to be in the same team. BTW LC in hokkien and FF in English abbervations does not sound polite and of cos its just for this two!!! Wah....good release! At the end of the day, still bless them lah because they will be the one holding such characters and attitude towards life. No wonder they are in the coporate world!!!! Good Luck!!!

No comments: