Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thank you EAP and Friends!

Another awesome day. Had lunch with Clive at Hans. Pretty good food and reasonable price as well. We had great sharings with each other on our side of stories and I guess I learned pretty much about him as a person too. A very soft spoken and shy gentleman and yet dynamically outstanding in the inside. He protrayed a very calm and composed self and glad we have the same frequency and in tune to our great minds.

Today is my first time working hand in hand with Clive. I did my 2nd intro in EAP, 1st was intro Wendy 1 month ago and today Clive. Manz....its so much better than the first time I did it. No doubt I was trembling a little on the stage and I managed to keep my position composed and instead having fun! It was a very very last minute decision from Wendy to command me to go up the stage and intro. I was not ready and caught by surprise, suddenly lost of words and I was given only 5 minutes to rehearse! Felt like I had just been wigged by Wendy! Thankfully SinYan was with me behind the curtain and hear me practising through the process. Thanks my friend :) Well, I did it and Clive acknowledged me on the stage and I received applauses from the audiences! Feels really really good and positive! Thanks buddy!

We taped record down from intro till the end of the preview, cannot wait to see the dvd and learn from it as much as possible. Looks like I really enjoyed each and every process of it : )
cool!!! Meant to be!!! On the final note before i leave, I look at them said 'I LOVE YOU ALL', wow....all the ladies were like smiling away and kisses were flying randomly from them to me. Sooo sooo blessed!!! Thank you !!!

No comments: