Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Great Tuesday - Part 2

Rise and shine to a very beautiful Tuesday morning. Slept for merely 5 hours, I was awake and went to Toa Payoh for a swim. Under such circumstances, I usually will not drag myself out of bed and do such stuff and I did it! I left the house in a hurry becos I have quite a number of stuffs to do today. Reached my hse bus stop and forgot my goggles! I wasn't angry, instead felt funny about it! Walked home quickly, caught it and zoom....

Using the travelling time to read book is the best leverage of time! I finished almost 15 pages of Harv Eker book and its really productive! Happened to read the topic on not 'blaming' 'justifying' and 'complaining' which happened few minutes ago when I forgot my goggles and neithwer of the above falls on me. How nteresting is it! : )

Hopped into the chilling pool and target was to finish 13 laps slowly and effortlessly becos in the noon I will be heading gym again for weights training. Swam thr all 13 laps and feels really refreshing. Off the pool, went to my house area to buy lunch for my family and sorry mum for not getting yours, never thought you are already awake then, so 'early' for you! Had another round of chat with my parents and luncheon together, this time with essence of happiness.

Got changed and set myself in a warrior mode, getting ready to pump the hell out of my muscles today. Reached the gym hit the bars, pump the blood and crack the mirror. Haha..why crack, feels good mah after training and each time I looked in the mirror, it seems like its gonna crack. Buay tahan.... I had a great training today alone and together with my Harv Eker book to lead me throughout the process.

Well, finally I did some shopping. I bought my hugo boss belt alas. I have been delaying to buy until my friend told me I should change a belt, the skin is tearing off then I finally took action. Being 'C' in this case, the belt in paragon that I like has scratches on it and its the only one left. He ringed up Taka and DFS to check the avaliability. Taka sold out, DFS left 3 pieces and no gurantee they are unscratch as well as he said the plastic to the buckle is torn off. I decided to proceed to DFS. Long walk and its damn hot, esp I am in shirt and pant and an easily perspire man. Alas, I reached and yes the belts were thr and only one is in the best condition and I knew that was meant for me and worth the walk! I bought it and with great service as well, considering its DFS, the sales person were well trained and interesting they are not local and I realised that the foreign workers are always much more dilligent and patience which I give my hat to. Thank you.

Back to office, chat with my boss, done my work and now writing my blog. Feels really good and lively. I have decided to live every moment of my life like the last 2 days, to the fullest and to the max. Maximising every moment to the fullest potential and not waste any time doing nothing! Wow...really utilising and refreshing. Ok , whats next? Continue my 'live' journey!!! : )

No comments: