Wednesday, August 15, 2007

LOVE

Perhaps love is the ans. I dun why am I typing this, probably just feel LOVE, peaceful and harmony within. Many of times I am out of love in a relationship, realising that self love is in place with myself and me. I am never out of love, regardless what happened. Friends, family and the community are always by my side. Without loving them or them loving me, I dun think this will be a fun life to live anymore. Everyone or I should say I need love and strongly believe most of the beings as well. Such a powerful force when one is devoted 100% whole heartedly without any returns(uncondition), despite numerous time of arrows being bowed straight through the body and piercing even the solid heart. Yet, one stood strong, pulling out the injured wound and still love the person regardlessly! Ai shi yong hen!!! This sentence is for my good buddy. You rock and I admire you. I learn heaps of lesson from you and you have taught me what love is. So real, so unconditional, so much love, so forgiving, so EVERYTHING! I guess I have still a long journey to learn what LOVE is all about and you have demonstrate so dearly with full of essence and integrity. I think I am only 1/10 of your level only. Why 1 because at least I am being love, thats 1 point and the rest is learning still.
WIFLS is I am grateful at this moment now to love and being loved. Thank you each and everyone of you out there, be it my friend, stranger or even my 'enemy', I love you all and bless you with all good things. Thank you.

2 comments:

@del said...

Bro, 好一句愛是永恒!Just as a very good friend has taught me about lovingness, I believe if one can sustain that long enough in them - no matter what people do to them, can't send them into resentment.

Because one who chooses to love than to resent is a wise man.

Anonymous said...

Love is in the air and flowing around us. Its invisible just like faith that keep us being going. Bottom line 'Love will keep us alive'. Love you my dear adel. @>--