Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Great Monday - Part 1

Yesterday slept at 10.30am, prior to my sleep,was doing some emailing and talking to my dad. Woke up at 4 plus and am prepared not to achieve any of the goals I set due to some happenings. Anyway, off to meet up with AY. We had dinner at the foodcourt and the soupy food melts my hunger with really yummy fish and vegies...mouth-watering indeed. After movie, we decided to get some tibits and drinks. We watched Rush Hour 3. Movie is humourous as usual with the two funny comedian who never fails to entertain the crowd- Jackie and Chris Tucker. Somehow I enjoyed the movie as we had real a good laugh : )

After movie, I decided to achieve at least one of my goal and yup I went in to Yamaha Music School! I always wanted to continue my guitar and could not find a proper music book to kick start and finally I got one! Goal - to play at least one full song this year. AY asked when as this year still got a long way to go. I replied by 31st Dec! She laughed and she said give me a chance to sing to her on her birthday! I pengz......however I will still achieve it!

After minutes of walking, guess what, HUNGRY AGAIN! We went for makan but this time I am eating alone. Walked about 10 mins to this particular street name 'Short street' and true enough, after AY and I jalan jalan, the street is really short haha.... She recommended the coffee shop where she used to dine. I had Chay Kway Tiao myself and AY just stood there watching me eat despite numerous offer to her. Very determined ok, dun pray pray. As usual, my perspiration was just like coming out of a hot sauna, could not stand the heat but shows very clearly one thing - I am FIT! We then proceed to 'Banquet' for a drink becos its air-conditioned. Had teh halia and man...worst halia ever drink, no taste! Considering the impressive stance by a 'chinese lady' tarak-ing' the tea so high and long from one mug to another and turn out to be a disappointement. Anw, acknowledge her for her skill lah!!! : )

We had a long chat or I should say I talked and AY listened. Seems like I am pouring out all my feelings and challenges. Although I already know the answer, I just needed someone to LISTEN and there AY was, listening and if you know how Mooshi Maro looks like? She looks just like one, with big cute eyes and attentive ears! : ) Thank you for listening : )

After hour of talking, we went to EAT AGAIN! This time lighter, we had rochor tau hua. I had soya drink with you tiao and AY had tau hua. She complained the Spore you tiao got one smell wor. Wah liew.... never heard this before. Only heard abt pork lah, lamb or beef got smell, never thought you tiao also got different from where you come from. Must go your hometown and try one day!

We contined our journey and decide to go bugis, one of the hotel lobby to sit and chat, however something caught my attention- MAC DONALD! opens 24 Hours!!! Yeah....I was delighted. WhY? Can eat again later when hungry! hahaha...AY almost pengsan... We went in and continued our sharings. We had a great fun time chatting all night and in between the hours there is this particular old lady in her 60s who caught our attention. She is very kind as I can see her preparing cans and cans of cat food for the stray cats outside the mac. She was opening up the cans inside the mac and ya, it fills the quater of the restaurant with cat food smell, not very pleasant indeed. Anw, after she was done with her work, she sat at her table and read her chinese paper. I was sitting facing her and AY back faced her. Suddenly, pooo....... I was like wat the heck! This old lady let out a loud FART!!! I was like am I hearing something. So I look at AY and asked her whether she heard it. She said Yes wor. We got shocked. I said she is courageous and AY she is disrespectful. Whoosh....

Finally the 'night' has come to an end and we decided to go home when suddenly a phone call came! I was like hmm...whats up this hour man. We chat and suddenly on AY phone another call! I was like ok, its planned. We four talked on speaker phone. So loud in the mac with our laughter and talkings. Never done this before and its really fun tho. Thanks ladies!!!

Reached home just before 3am and managed to send out a few emails. Getting ready to sleep and yup could not sleep! I was only awake for 11 hours plus cum I am still quite filling over the food I ate. Somehow I slept and it was not a good sleep, haha....

A great Monday thru to Tuesday morn.....Very grateful and happy!!!

No comments: