Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lay Man Life sometimes is better....

Why I made this statement? Its true and because I held the M&Y context and learning so tight that sometimes I feel really CHOAKED! WTF should I be compassionate or take responsible when sometimes others don't. Why should I not lay blame and why can't I justify when others are demonstrating right to my face somemore? WHY WHY WHY??? Why is intergrity the soo soo true essence and yet some betray this beliefs despite follow full tilt (tilt my ass ar)! Change, change what? In this part of the world, some not only change but worst still, turn bloody sour into a spolit stale fish! Why fish, I dun know! Just thought of that! Damn sianz sometimes and really wish to box the hell out of a sandbag or human bag even better,till it pin straight down flat on the floor and so flat that aligns with the earth! Haiz...wau kau this feeling is shity man and really feels good leh to talk this way. Like ah beng or seng with all the #*//@@ language and attitude, shiok! Sometimes just dress down, be a flop, let all out and be another side of myself with out the need to care how ppl think of me. Talk, eat, walk,feel anything I want, SONGZ!!! Broken mother english, mandrain cum hokkien mixing all together and form a sentence to give it all to anyone who wishes to hear. Aiya, see what I mean..dun know WTF am I talking too!!!

Anw, thanks for this blog and safe space. Its a good release....at least for once after sooooooooooo long, I blame, justify, irresponsible, angry(in blog) and many other mixture of emotions.

On the final note I now take responsibility of my life and I will live my life PROFOUNDLY(Lynn, hwee hwee.... this sim word, haha...) OK! Thank you Universe!!!

No comments: