Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Adelene

Sis, I could feel the pain in you after I read your blog since June 10th. As I am writing this blog, I could not help but controlling my flowing tears. I never read a blog that felt so hurting and I have never see you behaving this way when you are writing. There must be a reason to that and that reason is only for you to overcome. I could not do anything now but to send my love and support to you. I wish I can see see you now and be there for you in whatever emotions you are going through. I know its tough yet it makes you into a stronger person or you can say fuck the 'strong' part and be with the feelings. Yes, this is the feeling, feeling FUCK! I know because I can feel it. Now 3 days had passed, I hope you have recover from whatever pain or sadness you have gone through. Right now, the days are getting closer to you coming back and I damn look forward to see you! Whatever you are feeling now, feel it and BE with it! Take care my sister. I Love You.

1 comment:

@del said...

Thanks Bro! I am learning to pick myself up everyday, every minute, every second.

I will stand up eventually, I know! You luv and support will always be in my tots, a boost each time I am down.

Once again, thank you!