Friday, June 8, 2007

Blogging at Budget Airport

Cool!!! Right now in th budget airport terminal. Nice feeling especially when you know you will be flying in 1 hours time! haha...I am so blessed! Just bought a Armani Exchange perfume! Really nice! So ladies, sniff for me... you will be attracted!!! (haiz... self esteem always so high). Anw, to the SCGs and many of my lovely friends out there, I miss you all and I will always 'bring' all of you with me wherever I go! See you next week. To adel- Oei come back fast lah... stop blogging start flying back... heehee...! Waiting for you to party and drink up!!! Love you sis!

Your truly, sincerely, compassionately, faithfully and affectionally,

Success Coach
Dennis Tan

2 comments:

@del said...

Alamak...u lagi power lah, at budget airport oso blog. Vely fast one...soon u will see me in sg oledi...now oledi June lor...patient huh, will drink like a whale with u. lol...

@del said...

Oops...forgot to tell u tis...enjoy ur holiday. Be good and stay out of trouble! Hee...