Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My Dad.

During the past two days, besides my intense training in gym I have also encountered intense emotion with my dad. It is the 'essence of anger'. My dad is a real 'hard' businessman. So hard that his brain juice is 100% used up to build his empire. He is facing many challenges with partners and still working on it. I can see he had done his part but the remaining team or I should say only one of them is delaying his part of the work which result in delaying of the whole business plan. It can be very frustrating especially when my dad participate 100% to WIN and the other only 'play not to lose'. We (Lynn and I) as his children could only support him in whatever ways we can to lightened up his tension. Mum also did her best by cooking great food to motivate him. Today, finally after 3 days, I see him smiling again and hugging my mum : ) It seems like there is progression and I hope everything will turn out great!

To my dad,

Pa, whatever the case, I know you are a 'D' and 'C' and you want to get things done immediately with super detail stuffs. You got to allow yourself to have fun and enjoy the journey as well and my only hope is that you are happy. Whatever you are doing, I know sincerely its for us, your family. Please take great care and we as one family will always stay strong and bonded. Nothing Gonna to Stop Us! We are behind you to break down any obstacles so long you are there to conquor. WE will always love and support you! All the best Pa. Success is within YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Your Son,
Dennis

No comments: