Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Thank you SCG!

I cannot thank enough to every single one of you SCGs who had done this party and celebrated with me. This is truly my most unforgettable and most memorable birthday party I ever have.

WIFLS is

Joe - Your breath in every balloon (5 breath and 7 breath system) is truly treasured by me : )
Brother, I want to thank you for being there for me when I needed someone to talk to the most when I was down, upset, joyous and fun. You have never fail to stood right there for me. Your presence has brought alot of wonderful things to my life and I appreciated it alot. I am very happy and grateful to have you as my great friend. Thank you brother!

Jean - You are the angel that I knew 4 years ago and I know that whatever circumstances or challenges I have, you will always be there to guide and pray for me. I am really blessed to have someone like you in my life and I want to thank you for showing up. Words need no explain how close you are to me as a sister and I am grateful to have you. You are a great pal! Muacks.

Andi - This year since SCG is formed after M&Y, I get to know you much better. No doubt initally I could not get myself to speak to you because I have judgement. Now, I release all these judgement and allow myself to communicate with you and I know that we can be great buddies because we are meant to be. Thank you for being my friend Andi. Lets build this ever-lasting friendship!

Lilian - What can I say about this cutie little lady who never look like your age. Honestly speaking Lilian, I never thought I would be this close to you. Initially in M&Y, I thought we will not even keep in touch but little did I know that we have come this far that when I was in pain, you were the first to massage me in the room. Man, I was very happy and blessed to have a sister like you who care for me. Like you mentioned in my birthday message, I had made a wish and that is to have you as my great pal forever!

Joseph - We have yet to do much connection due to your busy overseas schedule, however I know that you are someone who I can definitely be great friends with because we are light minded people with full of energy and power! This is a saying in chinese ' Lai Re Fang Chang'. We will have plenty of time to catch up in future. In the meantime bro, lets keep this synery going. Thank you for the wishes and I will see you soon my friend. : )

Vasu - The man with lotsa of hyper energy and fun. Whenever I think of you I will laterally smile because you are a darn fun guy to be with. Your actions and speech is funny and entertaining. Yes, of course the other side of you had portray wisdom and intelligence too. I really enjoyed every outing with you. Thank you buddy for appearing in my life. You are a humourous man and my great buddy!

Sylvia - A sister who I am really happy to call you as my Sister. Never thought I can even start such a great friendship with you. Since then, many many happening stuffs took place - Cherating trip, EAP set up, Kallang sharings, my birthday party and many more! You are there for every single occasion. So fun to have you around and I want to thank you for booking the hotel room from your friend and being part of the organiser for this memorable party. Thank you Sylvia for being a great sister to me. I treasure this friendship!

Kok Leong - Brother, same thought as your wife, I never thought we can come this far to becoming such great pals and even form a mastermind group together. You are really a darn creative man. With you around, everything seems to have a different angle to look at it. You are very quick-witted. Thank you for appearing in my life and I know that we are great buddies forever and ever. Ocean 3 rocks!!!

SinYan - Thank you for the preparation of the video clip. That was a major blow. Like a 'Mack Truck' except this truck is in sponge version. The video laterally brought me to my inner child and the first thing that came to my mind was the visualization we had during day 3 in M&Y. I remembered the little child when I hugged tightly and saying 'yes' to support me in whatever things that I do. Thank you for all these preparations and sincere hardwork. I am truly grateful to the universe that brought you into my life, showing me what friendship is all about. You are a great lady and a great friend to me. Thank you Xiao Yan Zi. YOU can truly realize your dreams and lets work towards it. Jia You!

Adelene - Well well well. The Queen, the PD, the Fairy Godmother, the healer, what else??? EVERYTHING!!! Sister, your presence has brought lotsa of glow to every single SCGs. You are the light of the gang and I am really happy to have you back in Singapore. I know you are someone who is going to be a great leader in this world and someone who can heal any being from any challenges. Most importantly heal yourself slowly but surely, constantly to add lotsa of value to being in this universe. You are someone great and someone with a big heart. You are here in this planet for a reason and this reason is only you to know : ) Keep the faith going and I will always be there to love and support you. My Sister, thank you for appearing in my life and I appreciate every moment I have with you. You are a gem.

Lynn - My blood sister with me under one roof together for 23.5 years. Like you said, slient fart is from me and killer fart is from you. We had understand each other so well that we need not speak and we know what each of us is thinking about. You are a super attractive lady. Someone with brain, figure, gorgeous look and sexy appeal. Any guy will fall for you but before that they must 'fall' for me first(haha...take after from dad mah) before they can get pass to you. Your safety, my protection (hahaha...). You will be someone very very very very very Successful one day and that day is coming very near. I can see it! Keep up your great work in your career and I look forward to have a BIG holiday celebration with you, Dad and Mum! I Love You sister, FOREVR AND EVER!

Lastly to All of you the Sweetest Craziest Gang, I Love every single one of you and I will always be there for you! Have a great stunning wonderful life ahead and I wish you Success, Happiness, Great Health and Wealth!!!

Yours Truly
Dennis

2 comments:

Qwer said...

Yo bro, Thank you so much for your acknowledgement. Felt like I had done alot, but in actual, I had not done much. The acjnowledgement gives me a boost to continue to grow and to be more. You are a great guy with a big heart! Let's continue the journey of learning and growing together...CHEERS!

Anonymous said...

Brother KL, lets grow and evolve together! Thank you for being YOU!